Sunday, November 14, 2010

STRESS.........................ExaM


OMGGGGG...........
Exam make me SO SOOOOOOOOO "STress"............
cnt BREATH cz of it.............

I hate tis exammmmm...........
make me EVERYDAY cnt slp well.............
olws APpear in my mind...........


EXAM....
U olws on my mind.............

plzzzzzz...........
exam fast fast finiz la..................

u make me gonna crazy soon.................

still gt 2 more paper to go.....
i REALI nid TO wrk hard to score it..........

After tis EXAM.............

I REali nd to plan to RELAX RELAX MYself.....


go travel......

go play 1st...........

HAHA.........


JIE JIE,yvonne................

wait me wait me..................

two more weeks to go......

i mz do d best to score it.............
IF NT..................
I will feel so SSSOOOOORRRRYYYYYYYYYY to myself.............

hope tat tis few weeks d EXAM will be pass fast............

tis few weeks.........

thnx for "HOney" for lend me d note.............

ofcz thnx for "DarliNG" tat olws help me a lotssss...........
this "HONEY" and "DarliNg" make me so sweet althought exam..........

N my "Dear:PHui EE"........
u R olws d best.....

i love u all............

muaxxxxx muaxxxxxx

bless me.............

gd luck to me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment